Monday, October 12, 2009

Gamevance Ads Aren't From Me

In my previous post, a couple of words were highlighted in green and underlined. When a reader clicked on these words, a Gamevance advertisement popped up. I did not add those advertisements to my blog. Although I did visit the Gamevance site once this week, I did not play any games. I am not a user of this service and do not endorse any of their products. I don't know how the links were attached to my blog and  have sent them an email to complain. I will attempt to take of the links, which may result in the same content being emailed out. I apologize to anyone who was inconvenienced.
Thanks,
Melodie

1 comment:

  1. I'm tired of it and don't know how they get away with free ads at our expense. Joe

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?