Thursday, September 24, 2009

How to Win a Starbucks Gift Card

Sunday marks the three month anniversary of Get Real!

I'm having a blast, and I pray you are finding encouragement as we journey along together. To celebrate this milestone, I'm giving away gift cards. Keep reading to find you how you can win one.

For starters, I want to thank Edina Lara for being the first person to post a comment on one of my entries. Edina is also one of my most faithful readers, following along with every post. Thank you Edina. A Starbucks gift certificate will be in the mail to you soon.

If you've been blessed by this blog, consider passing it forward. Send a favorite entry to a friend, post a link on your Facebook page, or Tweet the blog. When you do, let me know in the comments section below, by direct message, or at my email address (melodiefleming@sbcglobal.net). Everyone who does this and notifies me within the next three days will be placed in a drawing for a Starbucks gift certificate. You can enter more than once, and if you post a link to my blog on your own website, I'll enter your name three times.

Don't forget that you can sign up to have Get Real! delivered directly to your email account every time I post. Just follow the directions at the top right of the blog. Let me know you did this, I'll enter you name twice. (If you are already signed up, you'll be entered automatically.)

Gettin' Real!

Melodie



2 comments:

  1. Hello all.

    Want to share a story.

    Tuesday on my way to work after dropping off the girls I felt an over whelming peace. Then I was over whelmed with the spirit. I began to cry so hard. As I was driving I noticed a smal sign that said "Jesus is your savior" and at the same time a song came on the radio "cry to the Lord". I had to pull over and sit there for 30 minutes praising our Lord. Wow! it was an amazing experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello all!

    Please visit our church new website:

    www.tbmcallen.com

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?